Calling all creators! You are invited to create a video promoting our 2023 Holiday Food & Fund Drive
Students 13 years of age and older of Santa Cruz County:
This is your chance to be creative and show your support for your community and Second Harvest Food Bank Santa Cruz County. Gather some friends and create a 15–25 second video that could be featured on our social media platforms.
What is the Holiday Food & Fund Drive:
Help Second Harvest Food Bank Santa Cruz County continue to fill the gap and feed hope by providing healthy food throughout current challenges and beyond. 100% of the funds raised during Holiday Food & Fund Drive goes to providing food to distribute at our 130 partner agency and program locations. Second Harvest Food Bank has the ability to provide 3 healthy meals for $1. We hope you can be a part of the action this year. Be a Hunger Hero and help us get the word out!
Encourage Santa Cruz County residents to donate to Second Harvest Food Bank during the Holiday Food & Fund Drive to support our neighbors in need. Use dance, song, friends, food, whatever you feel is a creative way to engage our community.
Entrants need to be 13 years of age or older.
- Deadline: 6 p.m., Monday, December 4, 2023. Winners will be announced on social media on Saturday, December 9, 2023
- Video length 15-25 seconds, vertical, and in MP4 format
- If you use food in your video, please be sure it is fresh and healthy.
- We encourage you to use the phrases “$1 equals 3 healthy meals” and “We are the Food Bank!”
- You must follow our social media accounts on Facebook, Instagram and TikTok.
- Download the Second Harvest Food Bank logo here.
- Submit your video to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include:
- Your video
- Your full name
- Phone number
- Links to your social media accounts
- Grand prize winner will receive TWO tickets to a G League Warriors Game, the title “Second Harvest Food Bank Santa Cruz County Influencer of 2023!” and will have their video featured on SHFB social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram and TikTok). 3 Hours of volunteer student service-learning hours for community service
- Runners-up will receive an official Holiday Food & Fund Drive t-shirt and will have their video featured on SHFB social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram and TikTok). 3 Hours of volunteer student service-learning hours for community service
Submission of your video constitutes permission to use it and by SHFB and to promote The Food Bank and also constitutes a photo release of anyone included in the video.