Volunteer with us!
Volunteers are the heartbeat of Second Harvest
A community in need requires the care and dedication of volunteers to provide necessities like food. Volunteers fuel the power that run the food distribution programs that get the food into the hands in need. Come fuel your community with the energy it needs to thrive and in times like this, SURVIVE. Sometimes TIME is more valuable than any donated resource.
Current Volunteer Criteria:
- Online registration only (NO WALK-INS)
- Age limit- 13-65 (no exceptions)
- Healthy- no symptoms of any kind
- No contact with people who have been ill of any kind
- Lift, pull and push up to 25 lbs. (no exceptions)
- Available entire shift (no half shifts)
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ – COVID19 WAIVER
Please take time to review the COVID19 Waiver. All volunteers will be required to sign the waiver prior to volunteering. You can sign the waiver upon arrival to your shift.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ – COVID-19 POLICY
Second Harvest Food Bank (SHFB) is dedicated to maintaining a healthy work environment and promote employee and volunteer safety in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. SHFB has developed the following rules and guidelines in order to provide the framework for a safe work environment… Continue reading