Holiday Food Drive Kit:
For everything you need to know to host a food drive, read the: HOLIDAY FOOD DRIVE KIT
Holiday Food Drive:
All of the materials needed to run a Holiday Food Drive are listed below:
Are you a school looking to run a food drive? Check out our Grind Out Hunger program: GRIND OUT HUNGER
What kind of food you should collect:
• Canned Meat, Fish & Soups
• Canned Ready to Eat Meals
• Canned Vegetables & Tomato Products
• Peanut Butter (plastic container)
• Iron Rich Cereal (45% or more of daily value)
• 100% Fruit Juice (48 oz. or less plastic bottles)
• Canned Fruit (in juice)
• Dry Beans (any type)
• Enriched Rice or Pasta
• Powdered Milk
What can you do if:
You don’t have space for a Food Drive Barrel or You don’t get much foot traffic?
Check out the (FOOD DRIVE KIT) For ideas and solutions to these challenges.
You don’t have time right now?
We need help year round. Give us a call anytime—we fight hunger all year.
For more information on Food Drives and/or donations, please contact Bly Morales at (831) 722-7110 extension 226 or email@example.com