Be a part of the Second Harvest Holiday Food Drive:
Hold Your Own Virtual Food Drive! Use Second Harvest’s Easy-to-Use Service.
A virtual fund drive is an online fundraising campaign using our StayClassy web-based fundraising tool. StayClassy allows any individual to raise money on behalf of their favorite organization. You can simply create fundraising web pages that can serve as an instrument to solicit family and friends for donations on behalf of Second Harvest Food Bank.
You can also use the tool to ask your friends and family to donate to your virtual fund drive in lieu of gifts for your next birthday or anniversary! Creating a virtual fund drive is easy. Just follow these simple steps:
1. Sign-up for your own StayClassy Account-it’s free. Click on “Start Fundraising Tab” to create your page.
2. Create your own personal fundraising page. This is very simple and only takes about 5 minutes.
Make sure that you include pictures and stories to engage your visitors. Set a fundraising goal.
3. Submit your fundraiser to Second Harvest. We will approve and launch your fundraiser.
4. Invite your friends and family to the site so that they can donate to your favorite cause.
5. Would you like help setting up your page? E-mail Bly or call her at (831) 722-7110 x 226 for assistance.
To receive more information about Second Harvest Food Bank, sign up for our electronic newsletter.